The Sabah State of Malaysia, which has prospered as a tourist destination and timber supply area, is abundant in natural gas and increasing itsinterest in fertilizer production as the State seeks higher value from its natural gas resources and pursues advances in industrial development and agriculture.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Timber Supply Area (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- The Sunbed Association (trade group; UK)
- Theater Storage Activities/Ammunition
- Theater Storage Area (US DoD)
- Theatre Students' Association
- Theosophical Society in America
- Thermal Shield Antenna
- Thermally Sprayed Aluminum
- Thermoelastic Stress Analysis
- Thinking Skills Assessment
- Threat Situational Awareness
- Time Series Analysis
- Time Slot Assignment
- Time Stamping Authority (electronic commerce)
- Time-Scale Analysis
- Times Square Alliance (New York)
- Title Says All
- Tivoli System Automation (IBM Corp.)
- Tolerance Stack Analysis (mechanical engineering)
- Topical Skin Adhesive (various companies)
- Toronto School of Archery (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the three-year agreement, the band will gain access to 102,351 cubic metres of beetle wood in the Kamloops Timber Supply Area.
The British Columbia Chief Forester has announced temporary reductions affecting several coastal logging operators' timber harvesting rights totaling almost one million cubic meters to the AACs of specific Tree Farm Licences and Timber Supply Areas on the British Columbia coast.
James sawmill with an annual allowable cut of 640,000 cubic meters from the neighboring timber supply area from Canfor Corporation for Canadian $39 million or approximately US $32 million, plus the value of certain inventory.
1, 2001 Weyerhaeuser Company's (NYSE:WY) Forestlands operations in the Okanagan and Boundary Timber Supply Areas have been certified to the Canadian Standards Association's (CSA) Sustainable Forest Management system standard.
The capacity of the veneer plant in Lillooet will be matched with the Allowable Annual Cut of the Lillooet Timber Supply Area.
The British Columbia Government announced a redistribution of harvest rights in the Strathcona Timber Supply Area which establishes community and First Nations forest licences and reduces future impacts on harvest rates.