TRADA, the Timber Research and Development Association, has launched the askTRADA website, a comprehensive reference source of practical and technical information about timber and timber products at www.
What does TRADA stand for?
TRADA stands for Timber Research And Development Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Transport of Air Pollutants over Complex Terrain (experiment)
- Transportable Remote Area Communication Terminal
- TELRI (Trans-European Language Resource Infrastructure) Research Archive of Computational Tools and Resources (EU)
- Tracer and Circulation in the Nordic Seas Region
- Terminal Radar
- Traffic Routing and Distribution
- Training Requirements Analysis Document
- Training/Readiness Assessment Device (US Navy)
- Transportation Routing And Documentation
- Timber Research and Development Advisory Council (Timber Research and Development Advisory Council of Queensland)
- Trace to Destination & Advise
- TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) R1 (Receptor Type 1)-Associated Death Domain (protein)
- Tornado Research and Defense Development (est. 1995; Abilene, TX)
- Toolkit for Requirements and Design Engineering
- Trading Regionally and Developing Expertise Network (USAID)
- Training Device
- Training Devices and Equipment
- Training Resources and Data Exchange
- Tri-Area Association for Economic Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 The architects have paid tribute to the excellent advice given on the selection of the green-oak cladding by the Timber Research and Development Association.