The tilt table test I undertook did not take constant blood pressure monitoring and there was the constant battle of trying to convince the medics my blood pressure was not dropping, but increasing.
What does TTT stand for?
TTT stands for Tilt Table Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTT
We have 190 other meanings of TTT in our Acronym Attic
- The Troops to Teachers
- The Twin Towers
- The Two Towers (second Lord of the Rings book/movie)
- Things Take Time
- Things That Think consortium (MIT)
- Third Tier Toilet (aka Third Tier Trash; college rating slang)
- Thought That Too
- Tibial Tuberosity Transposition (surgical procedure)
- Tic Tac Toe
- Tiller Towards Trouble (sailing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A tilt table test was used to assess autonomic function immediately before the first treatment and immediately after the last treatment.
Hemogram (10), serum glucose and electrolytes (11) were evaluated and 24 hour Holter monitoring, exercise and tilt table tests were performed in case of necessity.