Thus, in the second Tillinghast Older Age Mortality Study (TOAMS 2), released today, the Tillinghast insurance consulting practice of Towers Perrin addresses the need for experience data based on older ages and provides new insights for insurers.
What does TOAMS stand for?
TOAMS stands for Tillinghast Older Age Mortality Study (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOAMS
- Timeline of Art History
- Te Ohaakii a Hine National Network Ending Sexual Violence Together (New Zealand)
- Total Overall Aircraft Inventory
- Two of A Kind
- Test of Adolescent Language
- Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana (National Association of Educational Procurement)
- Trace Organic Analytical Laboratory (University of Minnesota-Duluth)
- Titan Orbiter with Aerorover Mission
- The Optimum Army Materiel Command
- Table of Allowance Management System (US Navy)
- The Oldham Academy North (Oldham, UK)
- The Orchestras of Australia Network (New South Wales, Australia)
- Transformer Oil Analysis and Notification
- Tropical Ocean-Atmosphere Newsletter
- The One And Only
- Tactical Ops Assault on Terror (game)
- Text on a Picture
- The Outdoor Adventure Place (Boy Scouts of America)
- Trust Officers Association of the Philippines
- Towing Officer Assessment Record (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tillinghast business of Towers Perrin today announced findings of the life insurance industry's most comprehensive study of mortality experience data at older ages -- The Tillinghast Older Age Mortality Study (TOAMS), which was conducted in the fall of 2004 and included data from 38 life insurance companies.