District Court Judge Ann Aiken barred the state from proceeding on 11 timber sales, plus any other logging in known occupied marbeled murrelet sites in the Elliot, Clatsop and Tillamook state forests.
What does TSF stand for?
TSF stands for Tillamook State Forest (Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSF
We have 236 other meanings of TSF in our Acronym Attic
- The Site Fights
- The Sonic Foundation (Sonic the Hedgehog fan website)
- The Spats Factory (shoes; Italy)
- The Sports Factory (Milfort, CT indoor training facility)
- The Stanford Fund (Stanford University; California)
- Theatre Strike Force (sketch comedy group; University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Thin Slot Formalism
- Thrift Savings Fund (retirement savings and investment plan)
- Thrust Scale Factor (aircraft engine design)
- Tiger Scholarship Fund (University of Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
24) Together, these circumstances set the stage for the counties' dependency on timber harvests from the ORS 530 lands, especially in the Clatsop and Tillamook State Forests.
Latest Yamaha OHV Funding Includes $10,000 for New Bridge Construction in Oregon's Tillamook State Forest Trail System CYPRESS, Calif.
DEP'T OF FORESTRY, TILLAMOOK BURN TO TILLAMOOK STATE FOREST 6, 12-13, 22 (1993) [hereinafter ODF, T1LLAMOOK BURN]; Janet C.
The award was created in 2005 in honor of department Forester Mary Rellergert, founder of the Tillamook State Forest Education Program.
Look at the Tillamook State Forest which was ravaged by fires in the 20's and 30's, replanted by Oregonians, but now timber sales are being halted because murrelets are thought to live there.
Through innovative programs and hands-on exhibits, the center explores the Tillamook State Forest and showcases the legacy of the historic Tillamook Burn and the public spirit behind the reforestation effort.
In 2001 it adopted a management plan for the Clatsop and Tillamook state forests that would allow their half-million acres of even-aged trees to evolve toward a more complex structure, while producing an enhanced flow of timber revenue to the counties of northwestern Oregon.