The Tillamook County Emergency Communications District dispatches for four police departments, the sheriff's office, nine fire departments and four EMS agencies using New World Systems' Windows(R)-based Aegis(R)/MSP CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch).
What does TCECD stand for?
TCECD stands for Tillamook County Emergency Communications District
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Thailand Convention Exhibition Bureau
- Triangle Coalition Electronic Bulletin (newsletter; Triangle Coalition for Science and Technology Education; Arlington, VA)
- Truncated Cone Enclosed Base (ammunition)
- Tissue Convective Energy Balance Equation
- Texas Council of Engineering Companies (Austin, TX)
- Travis County Expo Center (Texas)
- Treasure Coast Energy Center (Florida)
- Trip-City Elder Coalition (Fremont, CA)
- Turtle Conservation and Education Centre (Bali)
- Tuscola County Extension Council (Tuscola County, Michigan)
- Branson Lakes Tourism Community Enhancement District (Branson, MO)
- Twin Cities Economic Development Group (Minnesota)
- Tama County Economic Development Commission (Iowa)
- Taos County Economic Development Corporation
- Tasmanian Catholic Education Employees (Australia)
- Technical Committee on Electronics and the Environment (IEEE)
- Technologieholding Central and Eastern European (Dutch investment fund)
- Texas Council on Economic Education, Inc.
- Thad Cochran Endowment for Entrepreneurship (Mississippi State University; Mississippi State, MS)
- Transthoracic Contrast Enhanced Echocardiography