OnWednesday, August 18 at 1pm, visitors to the Whitechapel conservation centre will be treated to a free talk by Lynn Pearson, who is from the Tiles and Architectural Ceramics Society.
What does TACS stand for?
TACS stands for Tiles and Architectural Ceramics Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TACS
We have 57 other meanings of TACS in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Auxiliary Crane Ship
- Technical Assignment Control System
- Technical Assistance and Consulting Services (various organizations)
- Technology and Communication Systems
- Temperature-Aware Computer Systems
- Texaco Advanced Control System
- Theater Air Control System
- Theater Army Communications System
- Theoretical Aspects of Computer Software (Conference)
- Theory and Applications of Computational Science (International Conference)
- Time and Attendance Collection System (US Postal Service)
- Time and Attendance Control System
- Total Access Cellular System
- Total Access Communication System
- Total Anterior Circulation Syndrome (medical)
- Tracking and Control Station
- Training Analysis and Computer Systems
- Transportable Atmospheric Characterization Station
- Turbine Auxiliaries Cooling System (US NRC)
- Test Assembly Conditioning Station Inert And Preheat
Samples in periodicals archive:
The call came from Dr Lynn Pearson, editor of the Journal of the Tiles and Architectural Ceramics Society.