uk CAPTION(S): SKILLED WORK: Richard Johnson and Corinne Muir in the wood BACK TO THE LAND: Working in Tile Hill Wood are (left-right) Richard Johnson from Finham, park ranger Corinne Muir, Verity Tiff from Banners Brook and park ranger Roland Mackie
What does THW stand for?
THW stands for Tile Hill Wood (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THW
We have 23 other meanings of THW in our Acronym Attic
- Twain Harte Vacation Rentals (California)
- Timmins High and Vocational School (Canada)
- Tar Heel Wire (independent University of North Carolina news)
- Technisches Hilfswerk (German government disaster relief organization)
- Temperate Hardwood
- Temperature Humidity Wind (heat index calculation)
- The Hive Workshop (Warcraft III modding site)
- The Horse Whisperer
- Thermoplastic Heat and Water Resistant Insulated Wire (UL)
- This House Would (debating)
- Tiny House on Wheels
- Tower Hamlets Wheelers (cycling; UK)
- Transient Hot Wire (thermal conductivity measurements)
- Turnverein Hassee-Winterbek (Kiel, Germany handball team)
- Two Hour Wargames (game manufacturer)
- Tower Hamlets Women's Aid Website (UK)
- Temperature, Humidity, Winds, and Pressure System (meteorology; Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Targeted Harmonized Wage Code (employment taxes)
- The Home Wreckers Club (band)
- The Health and Wealth Gospel (Bruce Barron book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed Gina O'Connor headteacher of Tile Hill Wood Coventry, said "This is evidenced by recent results at Tile Hill Wood where 38 per cent of students in Year 11 achieved 3 or more A*/A Grades.
It was a long evening but the team was a huge credit to the school and Tile Hill Wood are extremely proud of all of them as their play was outstanding.
Staff and pupils at the all boy school in Broad Lane, Eastern Green, Coventry, teamed up with pupils from the all girl Tile Hill Wood School and Language College in nearby Nutbrook Avenue.
PUPILS at Tile Hill Wood School have organised a week of events as part of Sports Relief.
Pupils from Tile Hill Wood were also offering handmade mince pies.
PUPILS at Tile Hill Wood School and Language College took on 1,000 schools from around the world in a language contest and came fourth.
Teachers at Tile Hill Wood School and Languages College, Nutbrook Avenue, learned of the official change over yesterday.