June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Nexus announced today that it is partnering with Tift Regional Medical Center (TRMC) to help them create a brand-new, world-class data center to better serve the Tifton community.
What does TRMC stand for?
TRMC stands for Tift Regional Medical Center (Georgia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRMC
We have 8 other meanings of TRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Time Random Multiple Access
- Tire Recycling Management Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Tokyo Risk Managers Association
- Tire Rubber Modified Asphalt Cement (trademark of Wright Asphalt Products Company)
- Token Ring Media Access Control
- Trouble Report Messaging Application Programming Interface
- Thelma Rayner Memorial Branch Library (Merigold, MS)
- Tallahassee Regional Medical Center (Florida)
- Test Resource Management Center (supports Department of Defense Test & Evaluation)
- Texas Registered Municipal Clerk
- Titus Regional Medical Center (Mount Pleasant, TX)
- Tomball Regional Medical Center (Houston, TX)
- Training Resource Management Configuration
- Trinity Regional Medical Center (Fort Dodge, IA)
- Tulare Regional Medical Center (Tulare, CA)
- Tennessee Ready Mixed Concrete Association (Nashville)
- Training, Resource Materials and Continuing Education
- Training, Readiness, & Mobilization Command (Army)
- Teleservices and Remote Medical Care System
- Theater Readiness Monitoring Directorate (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNIVERGE communications solution reduces back office, manual processes from two days to two minutes IRVING, Texas -- Tift Regional Medical Center (TRMC), a not-for-profit, regional hospital serving 12 counties in South Central Georgia, is using NEC's UNIVERGE([R]) SV8000 Series Communications Servers, mobility and contact center solutions to improve patient and interdepartmental communications.
Southlake Regional Health Centre, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada * Tift Regional Medical Center, Tifton, Ga.