While relatively more expensive than, say, tick-box questionnaires, they tend to be well regarded by all involved and are invariably illuminating.
What does TBQ stand for?
TBQ stands for Tick-Box Questionnaire
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBQ
We have 12 other meanings of TBQ in our Acronym Attic
- Total Behavior Problem Score (psychology)
- Techno Brings People Together (band)
- Tissue Banks and Pathology Tools
- Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (Austin, TX)
- Tissue Banks and Pathology Tools Workspace
- total bypass of the venous ventricle
- Taxonomy Based Questionnaire
- Teen Bible Quiz
- Terabecquerel (SI)
- Tert-Butyl Quinone (human biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few tick-box questionnaires for government suppliers on their equality policy are going to do little to change the day-to-day opportunities for the 20 million people who work in the private sector.
As they obviously have a database containing all our addresses, why not send us a one off tick-box questionnaire with the optionsWor E, then just send us the appropriate version.