Contractor name : THYSSENKRUPP MARINE SYSTEMS Contractor address : Town/City Mitchell Postcode 2911 State/Territory ACT Agency : Agency: Defence Materiel Organisation Contact: Dmo Maritime Systems Division: Contact Email: Dmomsd.
What does TKMS stand for?
TKMS stands for ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TKMS
- To Kill A Mockingbird (book by Harper Lee)
- Texas Kali Mastery Camp
- Those Kids Must Choke (record label)
- Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering
- Tae Kwon Moo Do (martial arts)
- Turkestan Military District
- Tree-Kangaroo and Mammal Group (Australia)
- Tahun Kredit Mikro Internasional (Indonesian: International Year of Microcredit)
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Limited
- Tactical Key Management System (WIN-T Army program)
- Turn-Key Modular Systems, Inc. (Canada)
- Toronto Kickboxing and Muay Thai Academy (martial arts)
- Takanini (suburb of Auckland, New Zealand)
- Telecare Knowledge Network (care provider forum)
- Thyssenkrupp Nirosta GmbH (German stainless steel producer)
- Tokyo Kaijo Nichido (Japanese: Tokyo Marine & Nichido Facilities)
- Tongil Korea Net
- Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen
- Troms Kraft Nett (Norwegian energy supplier)
- The Know Now Organization (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a further step, AMT is to be combined with ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems Australia - a company of the Industrial Solutions business area.
CANSEC 2012 exhibitor ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems will be promoting its Berlin-class, which is also being considered for JSS by the Royal Canadian Navy.
A spokeswoman for ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems said on Friday the company and the Greek navy "initialled" contracts this week that fleshed out a framework agreement reached in March.
Abu Dhabi MAR Group and ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems won EU regulatory approval on Tuesday for a deal that combines some of their civil and naval ship-building and repair operations.
The European Commission announced here Tuesday that it has given the green light to a proposed deal between Abu Dhabi Mar and the German ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems in the areas of civil and naval ship building and repair.
According to Thales, the communication solution, which was jointly developed with South Korean partner Samsung Thales, has been selected by the German submarine shipbuilder Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft (HDW) a subsidiary of ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems to equip the next two submarines which are to join the Navy by 2018.
Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi MAR, the international shipbuilding group based in Abu Dhabi is to buy Blohm and Voss from ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems.