Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (CVRD), the world's largest iron ore producer, concluded the iron ore price negotiations for 2006 with Thyssen Krupp Stahl AG (Thyssen Krupp), the largest German steel maker.
What does TKS stand for?
TKS stands for Thyssen Krupp Stahl AG (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TKS
We have 49 other meanings of TKS in our Acronym Attic
- Taikoo Shing (private housing estate; Hong Kong)
- Tam Kan Sayimi (Turkish: whole blood cell count)
- Taraxacum Kok-Saghyz (Russian dandelion)
- Target Kill Simulator
- Tecalemit-Kilfrost-Sheepbridge (weeping wing system)
- Tech Knowledge Solutions, Inc. (Canada)
- The King's School (various locations)
- The Knox School (Victoria, Australia)
- The Knox Student (student newspaper; Knox College; Galesburg, IL)
- Time Keeping System (GPS)
- Tokushima, Japan - Tokushima (Airport Code)
- Tokyo Kikai Seisaksho Ltd. (est. 1874; Japanese manufacturer)
- Tokyo Korean School (Wakamatsu-cho, Tokyo, Japan)
- Transportniy Korabl Snabzheniya (Russian spacecraft)
- Trondhjems Kvinnelige Studentersangforening (Norwegian: Trondheim Female Students Choir; est. 1930; Trondheim, Norway)
- Tucson Kings of Spin (Arizona)
- Tupa, Kaappi ja Siisteystarkastus (Finnish, Room, Closet and Tidiness Inspection)
- Thomas Kelly Software Associates
- Toolkit for System Administrators (MKS software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
planning to integrate their operations in October 2002 under a joint holding company, are also negotiating with Thyssen Krupp Stahl AG of Germany with an eye to reaching a tie-up agreement by the end of this month.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Thyssen Krupp Stahl AG and Thyssen Inc.
NKK said the talks with Thyssen Krupp Stahl AG are mainly aimed at meeting global demand from automakers.