These patients must take thyroid hormone suppression therapy (THST) and undergo periodic testing to facilitate the early detection of recurrent disease.
What does THST stand for?
THST stands for Thyroid Hormone Suppression Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THST
We have 1 other meaning of THST in our Acronym Attic
- Texas High Speed Rail and Transportation Corporation
- Temple Hill Slope Squadron
- Terre Hill Stormwater Systems (Terre Hill, PA)
- Texas Historical Shootist Society (shooting club; Columbus, TX)
- Tennessee High School Speech and Drama League
- The Historical Society of the Somerset Hills (New Jersey)
- Tennessee High School Sports Network
- Tibet Health Sector Support Program
- The Hoosier Science Teacher (Indiana)
- Thomas Stone National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Texas Health and Science University (Austin, TX)
- Tower Hamlets Summer University
- Temperature/Humidity/Sun/Wind (meteorology index)
- Air Tahiti Nui French Polynesia (ICAO code)
- Tactical Humint Team
- Take Home Trade
- Tea House Times (magazine)
- Technische Hogeschool Twente (now called Technical University)
- Teens Helping Teens
- Terrence Higgins Trust (UK HIV/AIDS charity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thyrogen(R) has been shown to enhance the sensitivity of thyroglobulin testing in patients maintained on thyroid hormone suppression therapy.
These patients must take thyroid hormone suppression therapy (THST) and undergo periodic testing for recurrent or metastatic cancer.