4], thyroid hormone resistance syndromes, TSH-secreting pituitary adenoma, familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia, amiodarone therapy, and primary hyperthyroidism with antibody interference in the TSH assay causing falsely increased TSH results.
What does THRS stand for?
THRS stands for Thyroid Hormone Resistance Syndrome (endocrinology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THRS
We have 4 other meanings of THRS in our Acronym Attic
- Training for Health Renewal Project (Canada)
- Tranmere Housing Regeneration Partnership (est. 1998; UK)
- Trauma Healing and Reconciliation Program (Lutheran Church in Liberia)
- Tribal Human Resource Professional (various locations)
- Tuscaloosa Human Resource Professionals (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Transient Hyperemic Response Ratio
- TechHome Rating System (Consumer Electronics Association)
- Texas Health Reinsurance System
- The Honor Roll School (Sugar Land, TX)
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Thyroid Hormone Response Sequence
- Transmission High Range Sense Switch
- Target Heart Rate Training (cardiac care)
- Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Total Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Transient Hyperaemic Response Test
- Tubing Hanger Running Tool (subsea drilling industry)
- Trinidad Hotels Restaurants and Tourism Association
- Toxic Hazards Research Unit (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McDermott MT, Ridgway EC: Thyroid hormone resistance syndromes.
The variable clinical phenotype in thyroid hormone resistance syndrome.