the "Company") (OTC Bulletin Board: DNGH) announced today that it has obtained the exclusive sales rights of Thymosin Alpha 1 Injection in 19 provinces in China from Shanghai Biochemistry Pharmaceutical Co.
What does TA1 stand for?
TA1 stands for Thymosin Alpha 1 (hormone)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TA1
- TRADOC Airborne/Airlift Committee
- Technical Analysis/Cost Estimate
- Technology Assessment/Control Plan
- Task Analysis/Operational Sequence Diagram
- Technical Availability/Restricted Availability
- Test Assembly/Shipping Strongback
- Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Total Annihilation: Core Contingency (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Team America: World Police (movie)
- Training Advisor 1 (International Virtual Aviation Organisation)
- Total Army Ammunition Authorization & Allocation Conference (US Army)
- That's All For Now
- Field Clothing and Equipment
- Telecommunication Act of 1996
- Tachyarrhythmia Absoluta (cardiology)
- Tactical Aerospace Assessment
- Tactical Air Army
- Tactical Airsoft Arena (Rockville, MD)
- Tactical Army Automation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led by Suzanne de la Monte, MD, MPH, of Rhode Island Hospital, researchers studied the effects of Thymosin Alpha 1, a synthetic form of the naturally occurring hormone Thymosin produced by the thymus gland.
SciClone is planning phase 3 development of thymosin alpha 1 in combination with interferon for treatment of hepatitis C.
Mice that were then administered thymosin alpha 1 had 40% fewer lung tumors after four months than those treated with urethane alone.
SciClone plans to use the proceeds from the offering to fund the Company's ongoing development and commercialization of its two lead drugs, ZADAXIN(R) thymosin alpha 1 for hepatitis B and hepatitis C and CPX for cystic fibrosis," said Donald R.
Jack Wands, Professor of Medicine and Director of the Liver Research Center, both of Brown University School of Medicine commented that they are excited about these data "that suggest the addition of thymosin alpha 1 (ZADAXIN) could significantly enhance the effectiveness of BCNU-mediated eradication of glioblastoma.
Treatment with thymosin alpha 1 significantly reduced total viral DNA levels by 25%, relaxed circular DNA by 78% and viral proteins (core and envelope) by 40%.
Thymosin alpha 1 is an immunomodulator, which SciClone is developing as a therapy for chronic hepatitis C under the trade name ZADAXIN(R).