Their report, featured in the March/April 2010 issue of the Thunderbird International Business Review business journal, evaluates the integration of immigrant-owned businesses into local economies.
What does TIBR stand for?
TIBR stands for Thunderbird International Business Review (Thunderbird School of Global Management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIBR
We have 5 other meanings of TIBR in our Acronym Attic
- Trust Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Tax, Investment, Business, Law, Accounting Website
- Technisch Installatie Bureau Nederland (Dutch: Technical Installation Office Netherlands)
- The International Bruhns Network
- Tampere International Business Office (Finland)
- Transmitting Information By Optical Electronics
- The International Bank of Miami NA
- Tokyo Interbank Offered Rate
- Tokyo Interbank Rate
- Thousand Islands Power Boat Club
- Timber Rock Railroad
- Truly Integrated Baseline Review
- Tennessee Incident Based Reporting System
- Tactical Information Broadcast Service
- Tactical Information Broadcast System
- Telephone Information Briefing Service
- The Idiot Bastard's Son (Frank Zappa song)
- Trans-Island Bus Service
- Trends in Biochemical Sciences
- The Indus Byte Technologies (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To gauge the importance IB scholars have given to the study of non-manufacturing sector, we identified four widely-recognized journals which have existed for many years as outlets for scholarly work: i) Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS), ii) Journal of World Business (JWB), iii) Management International Review (MIR), and iv) Thunderbird International Business Review (TIBR).
Thunderbird International Business Review, 44, 819-839.