Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre - Ontario, Canada
What does TBRHSC stand for?
TBRHSC stands for Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TBRHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Tick Borne Relapsing Fever
- Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation (est. 1960; Tokyo, Japan)
- Trans-Balkan Romania Fund (Small Enterprise Assistance Funds)
- Tureck Bach Research Foundation (Oxford, UK)
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge (rain monitor)
- Tyre Burning Review Group (UK)
- Thunder Bay Regional Hospital (aka Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre; Canada)
- tongue base reduction with hyoepiglottoplasty
- Tampa Bay Regional Health Information Organization (Tampa, FL)
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Taiwan Banana Research Institute
- Tampa Bay Research Institute (est. 1981; Florida)
- Technology Business Research, Inc.
- Theodore Bilharz Research Institute (Imbaba, Egypt)
- Traditional Biodiversity-Related Knowledge
- Team Based Right Livelihood
- Terminal Balance Return Loss
- Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (India)
- The Best Record Label
- Top to Bottom, Right to Left
Samples in periodicals archive:
Close by are a slew of new subdivisions infilling the space around Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, its research institute, and the campuses of Lakehead and Confederation College.
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre had an in-house demo of the new Gambro Artis dialysis machine, which showcased the future of hemodialysis equipment.
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre is a 375-bed acute care centre in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
The Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre currently employs approximately 130 of those RPNs, which according to Beach is enough to maintain optimal patient care and levels.
Lai, a cardiologist at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, stands out as the only individual winner.
1 million project will be managed as a joint venture partnership between Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, with the involvement of private partners such as Philips Medical Systems.
If you were to walk through the building today, you 'would see a considerable amount of the demolition, which is important and involves reducing the building down to studs in the vast majority of areas," says Michael Power, vice-president of Regional Cancer and Diagnostic Services at the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre (TBRHSC).