NY State Thruway Authority Chairman to Receive RPA Lifetime Leadership Award at Annual Assembly, 'A Resilient Region,' on April 19 NEW YORK, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Regional Plan Association will honor New York State Thruway Authority Chairman Howard Milstein with the organization's 2013 Lifetime Leadership Award for his extraordinary contributions to New York and the region.
What does Thwy stand for?
Thwy stands for Thruway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Thwy
- Therapeutic Horsemanship of West Michigan (Coopersville, MI)
- Trinity High-Water Mark
- The Horror Writers Network
- Thermoplastic Heat and Water Resistant Nylon Coated
- Thyreocytic Hyperplasias Without Nuclear Atypia
- That's How We Roll
- The Hanes Wine Review (Marc Hanes; est. 1999)
- Tendring Hundred Water Services, Ltd. (UK)
- Teaching History With Technology (Deerfield, MA)
- To Hell with the Devil (Stryper song)
- To Hell with You
- [not an acronym] Lucasfilm quality standards (name derived from Tomlinson Holman's eXperiment and from the George Lucas film, THX-1138)
- Testing History
- The Houston Exploration Company
- Theater Express
- Tomlinson Holman's eXperiment
- Thanks for the Geocache
- Thanks Very Much
- Türk Hava Yollari (Turkish airlines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vastgood Properties, LLC, a real estate ownership, development and management company, today announced that a newly-organized venture of Vastgood Properties, LLC, and Southern Realty & Development LLC, a real estate ownership, development and management company based in Warwick, New York, completed the purchase of Thruway Shopping Center Plaza, a 129,600 sq.
SOME years ago, I was on the way to Boston, Massachusetts, and found myself on the New York Thruway between Buffalo and Albany when suddenly the name Liverpool popped up on an exit sign.
At the present time, DEC is developing plans to use scrap tires in road construction activities in cooperation with the New York State Department of Transportation and the New York State Thruway Authority to beneficially use the bulk of the scrap tires.
``As ridership increases, we like to increase the service to meet riders' needs,'' said Kathy Sanders, manager of the Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach bus operations.
Routes of the underground cable run parallel to much of the New York Thruway system.
Swimland was drawn to this location due to its high traffic counts and its proximity to the New York State Thruway (I-87) & the Saw Mill River Parkway.
In late 2005 the company was awarded a 13-year, three-month contract by the New York State Thruway Authority to operate four travel plazas along the Governor Thomas E.