They also showed a significant increase in the disinhibited eating subscale of the Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire.
What does TFEQ stand for?
TFEQ stands for Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Thermionic-Field Emission Electron Microscopy
- Task Force on Emission Inventories
- The Fourth Estate, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Task Force on Emission Inventories and Projections (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe)
- Task Force Enduring Look
- Teaching For Effective Learning
- Thin-Film Electroluminescent
- Territorial Force Efficiency Medal (UK)
- Thanks for Enlightening Me
- Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant Society (South Florida)
- Task for Emergency Readiness (US FEMA)
- Task Force for Emergency Response (US DOHS)
- Texas Fathers for Equal Rights (Houston, TX)
- Texas Food Establishment Rules
- Travel Florida's Excellent Resorts
- Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme
- Taylor Forge Engineered Systems, Inc.
- Temporary Fixed Earth Station (satellite communications)
- Territorial Forces Evaluation System (Vietnam)
- Terry Fox Elementary School (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first was to examine the relationship among dietary restraint, disinhibition, and hunger as measured by the three-factor eating questionnaire and dieting; the second was to investigate binge eating in this group; and the third was to examine the link between dietary restraint, disinhibition, hunger, and binge eating.