said Wednesday it has developed the world's largest three-dimensional plasma display that can be viewed without the aid of special glasses.
What does 3DP stand for?
3DP stands for Three-Dimensional Plasma (physics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 3DP
- Three-Dimensional Mesh Coding
- Three Dimensional Metafile Format
- 3 Dimension Markup Language
- 3d Movie Maker
- Daily Digital Digest
- 3 Dimensional Object
- Three Degrees of Freedom
- 3 Decimal Places (mathematics)
- Three Drag Pass
- Three-Dimensional Packaging
- Three-Dimensional Printing
- Three-Dimensional Processor (parallel computing architecture)
- 3D Product Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
- Three-Dimensional Data Processing, Visualization, and Transmission (International Symposium)
- 3 Dimensional Reconstruction of Medical Images
- 3D Realms
- Three-Dimensional Recording (optical imaging)
- 3-Dimensional Random Access Memory
- 3 Dimensional Screen (Nintendo handheld console)
- 3D Studio (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the "understanding three-dimensional plasma physics is important to all of magnetic fusion energy science.
Reiman, a physicist at PPPL, was cited for his numerous contributions in diverse topics in plasma physics, including the theory of three-dimensional plasmas found in fusion devices called stellarators, and for his leadership in developing innovative approaches to the stabilization of plasmas in the design of the National Compact Stellarator Experiment.