The topics include projective geometry for the three-dimensional modeling of objects, the three-dimensional reconstruction of underwater natural scenes and objects using stereo vision, image-based three-dimensional modeling and rendering from single-view perspective images, surface modeling using discrete basis functions for real-time automatic inspection, and detecting and reassembling three-dimensional complementary fragments.
What does 3DM stand for?
3DM stands for Three-Dimensional Modeling
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of 3DM
- Three-Dimensional Finite Range Potentials
- Three Dimensional Effects
- District Design Development Group, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Three Days Grace (band)
- Developmental, Dimensional and Diagnostic Interview (autism assessment)
- Three-Digit Interstate highway (US)
- Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuit
- 3-Dimensional Image Modeling
- 3-D Matrix, Ltd. (Japan)
- Three-Dimensional Matching
- Three-Dimensional Microgravity Accelerometer
- Three-Dimensional Multiblock Advanced Grid Generation System
- Three-Dimensional Mesh Coding
- Three Dimensional Metafile Format
- 3 Dimension Markup Language
- 3d Movie Maker
- Daily Digital Digest
- 3 Dimensional Object
- Three Degrees of Freedom
- 3 Decimal Places (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's team of geoscientists and technical experts has created a scientific and technology platform (the "Geoinformatics Process") which integrates data aggregation, data mining and three-dimensional modeling to identify and prioritize exploration drill targets.
Defect printability can be investigated by using the software's three-dimensional modeling capability to vary the defect position in relation to the absorbing mask features.
Advanced computations, specifically three-dimensional modeling and simulation capability, are viewed as the backbone of "stockpile stewardship" - safe and reliable maintenance of the nation's nuclear arsenal in the absence of nuclear testing.
Not only will such three-dimensional modeling become a necessity for integrated circuit design, but it also will be required for making optoelectronic devices, such as semiconductor lasers, and microscopic machines, such as the tiny accelerometers that trigger airbag inflation in today's automobiles.