The equipment funded comprises a super-resolution microscope for plant scientists, the UK's first two commercial Fluorescence Light Sheet Microscopes and the formation of a consortium for three-dimensional electron microscopy at Oxford Brookes University.
What does 3DEM stand for?
3DEM stands for Three-Dimensional Electron Microscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Three Dimension Array
- Three Dimensional Architecture
- 3-Dimensional Atom-Probe
- 3-Dimensional Black Board
- 3Dcities India (Kerals, India)
- 3 Doors Down (band)
- 3D Data Acquisition System (flow measurement)
- 3-Dimensional Device Dependent Interface
- Three Dimensional Expeditionary Long-Range Radar (USMC)
- Triple Data Encryption Standard (168 Bit)
- Triple Data-Encryption-Standard Encryption Protocol
- Three-Dimensional Engineering Search System
- 3D Fight Club (website)
- Three-Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (method)
- 3d Face Processing
- Three-Dimensional Finite Range Potentials
- Three Dimensional Effects
- District Design Development Group, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Three Days Grace (band)