Cust fits the definition of a three true outcomes player.
What does TTO stand for?
TTO stands for Three True Outcomes (baseball)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TTO
We have 42 other meanings of TTO in our Acronym Attic
- Tea Tree Oil
- Technical Task Order
- Technical Training Officer
- Technical Training Organization (Texas Instruments, Inc.)
- Technology Transfer Office
- Technology Transition Office (US DoD)
- Test Time Objective (disaster recovery)
- Thermal Transfer Overlay (printers)
- Thermal Transfer Overprinting (various companies)
- This Trip Only (casino credit)
- Time to Onset (medical manifestation)
- Time Trade-Off
- To Take Out (prescriptions in hospital discharge summary)
- Tool Try Out
- ToonTown Online (game)
- Tortoise Capital Resources Corporation (stock symbol)
- Total Toxic Organics
- Tourism Training Organisation
- Tourist Third Open (railways; UK)
- Tractor Trailer Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
8%) of his plate appearances resulted in one of the so-called three true outcomes - a strikeout, a homerun or a walk.
Cust is the prototypical three true outcomes player, having led the AL in strikeouts each of the last three seasons, while averaging 28 homeruns and 103 walks during that span.