What three oceans surround the continent of Africa from Spain to Yemen?
What does SANYO stand for?
SANYO stands for Three Oceans (Japanese, refers to Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian Oceans)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sudan African National Union (political party)
- Southern Arizona NetWare Users Group
- Spitzenverband Ambulante Nerven Und Muskelstimulation (German: Association of Ambulatory Peak Nerve and Muscle Stimulation)
- Schweizerische Akademie der Naturwissenschaften (French: Swiss Academy of Sciences)
- South African National Wine Show (exhibition)
- South Asia News Wire
- South African National War College
- Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge
- Sensors Anywhere (research project)
- Ski Areas of New York
- Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd. (stock symbol; various locations)
- South Africans in New Zealand (charitable trust)
- Standards Association of New Zealand
- Sustainable Aotearoa New Zealand
- South Africa New Zealand Australia Rugby
- La Société des Antiquaires de l'Ouest (French: Antiquarian Society of the West)
- Saco (Amtrak station code; Saco, ME)
- Safety Assessment Office
- Salvation Army Officer
- San Francisco Area Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada has the world's longest coastline, bordering three oceans.
But there could be as many as 250,000 species in Australia's vast waters, which are bounded by three oceans and four seas and extend from the coral-rich tropics to the icy southern pole, it said.
He has been selected by record-breaking rower Richard Wood to join him on a leg of his bid to row 20,000 miles across three oceans for the World Row Challenge.
Furthermore, its affiliation with Manitoulin Transport, one of Canada's largest freight management providers, which has 48 terminals across Canada and runs to three oceans, is advantageous to incoming students.
Retired teacher Vicky Halliday, of Avondale Road, Earlsdon, was expecting to spend this month doing voluntary work with polio sufferers in Nager Coil, just a few miles from the swamped area of Tamil Nadu where three oceans meet.
SUGGESTED ACTIVITY: Canada has the longest coastline of any nation in the world and borders three oceans.
The failure of skipjack catches in all three oceans has led the market into its worst period for over 30 years.