Using three month moving average figures, shipments were $1.
What does TMMA stand for?
TMMA stands for Three Month Moving Average (sales tracking)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMMA
We have 12 other meanings of TMMA in our Acronym Attic
- Transaction Management Module
- Transfer Matrix Method
- Translation Memory Manager
- Transportacion Maritima Mexicana (shipping company)
- Tu Me Manque (French: I Miss You)
- Turkmen Manat (ISO currency code)
- Tactical Mobility Mission Analysis
- Technical Manual Maintenance Activity
- Technical Manual Maintenance Authority
- Textile Machinery Manufacturers Association (India)
- Tiered Money Market Account
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Alabama
- Traditional Mixed Martial Arts
- Tallahassee Mixed Martial Arts Club (Florida)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Inc
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (band)
- Tronoh Mines Malaysia Berhad (Malaysian mining company)
- Troweling Machine Manufacturers Bureau (Association of Equipment Manufacturers; Milwaukee, WI)
- Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau (Silver Spring, MD)
- Tucker Max Message Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three month moving average growth rate at the end of 1998 was the lowest ever at -0.
The three month moving average of new claims rose steeply toward the end of the quarter to about 52,000," said Alexis McGee, president of Foreclosures.