When the Scatter symbol of the three little pigs lands next the ruins of one of their flattened houses, the pigs will get to work and rebuild that house, extending the free spins so the player can get more winnings.
What does TLP stand for?
TLP stands for Three Little Pigs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLP
We have 188 other meanings of TLP in our Acronym Attic
- The Leadership Profile (questionnaire)
- The Learning Partnership
- The Learning Project (various locations)
- The Libraries Partnership (West Midlands, England)
- The List Project (Washington, DC)
- The London Police (artist group)
- The Lord Protectorate (gaming)
- The Louverture Project (Haitian history resource)
- The Lucifer Principle (band)
- Thread-Level Parallelism
- Threshold Learning Process
- Tile Layer Pro (ROM hacking program)
- Top Level Post (in message threads)
- Torpedo Landplane (US Navy)
- Total Land Pollen
- Total Loan Portfolio (finance)
- Total Loss of Pay
- Towne Lake Parkway (Georgia)
- TrackLayers Productions (music production company)
- Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus (Latin; Ludwig Wittgenstein book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bright colours and familiar characters captivate young children and the THE UGLY DUCKLING Age 4-7; Code 071 liTTle red hen Age 4-7; Code 072 cinderella Age 4-7; Code 074 THE THREE BILLY GOATS GRUFF Age 4-7; Code 075 THE THREE LITTLE PIGS Age 4-7; Code 076 LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD Age 4-7; Code 077 RECYCLING FUN
ONE of these three little pigs created for the Made in Burton Green festival has gone missing.
The double bill, which premieres at The Riverfront in Newport tomorrow before going on tour, features the Little Red Riding Hood and Three Little Pigs stories.
Summary: Kipp's a little intrigued by The Guardian's latest ad on 'open journalism' which considers how the paper may cover the story of the three little pigs in print and online.
It plays with the scenario of having the three little pigs as real people put on trial, including the news coverage, smart phone usage and social media that would come with it.
Byline: Tom Gutteridge HOLED up in the only brick house in town, the three little pigs could hear the wolf furiously huffing and puffing outside.
A cartoon video which recounts the unrest in the Middle East using the characters in the popular Angry Birds game and the children's story Three Little Pigs is racking up the views on YouTube.