Featuring: AVENGED SEVENFOLD - KORN - GODSMACK - FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH - THREE DAYS GRACE - SEETHER - BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD - SICK PUPPIES - ESCAPE THE FATE & Many More
What does 3DG stand for?
3DG stands for Three Days Grace (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of 3DG
- Three-Dimensional Electron Microscopy
- Triple Data Encryption Standard (168 Bit)
- Triple Data-Encryption-Standard Encryption Protocol
- Three-Dimensional Engineering Search System
- 3D Fight Club (website)
- Three-Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (method)
- 3d Face Processing
- Three-Dimensional Finite Range Potentials
- Three Dimensional Effects
- District Design Development Group, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Developmental, Dimensional and Diagnostic Interview (autism assessment)
- Three-Digit Interstate highway (US)
- Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuit
- 3-Dimensional Image Modeling
- 3-D Matrix, Ltd. (Japan)
- Three-Dimensional Matching
- Three-Dimensional Modeling
- Three-Dimensional Microgravity Accelerometer
- Three-Dimensional Multiblock Advanced Grid Generation System
- Three-Dimensional Mesh Coding
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other acts in Roseburg: Three Days Grace, Dierks Bentley, and Buddy Guy with Jimmie Vaughan.
4 will feature Three Days Grace, Finger Eleven, The Trews, and six other Canadian bands including WWE wrestling superstar Chris Jericho and his band Fozzy as well as local Brant county stars Inambush.
Main stage artist Neil Sanderson of Three Days Grace notes, "In the slightest chance that the Mayan calendar is right, and the world is ending in 2012, then this could technically be the last big rock tour in the history of human existence.
We had a good time in Worcester," recalled Three Days Grace bass player Brad Walst.
THREE DAYS GRACE: ``One-X'' (Jive) - Three stars With its well-crafted new album, hard-hitting Canadian foursome Three Days Grace lays down the perfect summer soundtrack for submitting to that first tattoo.
Game Maker Reveals 15 Songs for First Music Game to Use Real Six String Guitar as Controller BOSTON -- The Academy IsO, Bad Religion, The Black Keys, Black Sabbath, The Donnas, The Get Up Kids, Jet, Living Colour, Mastodon, Mutemath, New Found Glory, Paramore, Queens of the Stone Age, Superdrag, Surfer Blood and Three Days Grace are only a sampling of the rockers joining previously-announced music industry superstarsEric Clapton, Dave Matthews Band and Kid Rock in providing original master tracks of their hit songs for Power Gig: Rise of the SixString, the first and only band videogame for which the guitar controller is a functioning six-string electric guitar.
This past year, Three Days Grace brought their live act to fans with three successful North American tours promoting their latest album Life Starts Now, which debuted at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.