The Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Act of 2005 (H.
What does TESRA stand for?
TESRA stands for Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- The Exploding Shetland Ponies (Dutch band)
- Total External Static Pressure
- Transient Electromagnetic Scattering Phenomena
- Time Encoded Signal Processing and Recognition (speech encoding)
- Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Test and Evaluation System Program Review
- Tactical Environment Satellite Readout
- Tactical Environmental Ship Routing
- Third Estate Sunday Review (online magazine)
- Transportation Environmental Study Report (Canada)
- Institute di Tecnologia e Studie Delle Radiazioni Extraterrestre
- Taiwan Endemic Species Research Institute
- Tringles Et Stair Rods International (France)
- Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Programs
- Tactical Electromagnetic Systems Study
- Tactical Engagement Simulation System
- Tactical Environment Support System
- Tactical Environmental Support System
- Target End-To-End Signature Simulation
- Teaching English to Spanish-Speakers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Act, which was approved by the House of Representatives with bipartisan support last month, would reform and improve the 1973 Endangered Species Act.
During a press conference held in Sacramento, the four Congressmen put forward the Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Act of 2005 (TESRA) - this year's bi-partisan effort to update and improve the ESA.