Thales and Eads have won a contract worth the equivalent of $ 120 million for threat warning equipment which will be installed in Eurocopter Tiger and NH90 helicopters for European and Australian customers.
What does TWE stand for?
TWE stands for Threat Warning Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TWE
We have 43 other meanings of TWE in our Acronym Attic
- Towers Watson Data Services (various locations)
- Tax Written Down Value
- The Whole Damn Yay (rap group)
- This Will Destroy You (band)
- Tap Water Enema
- Test of Written English
- That Was Easy
- The Woodlands Events (Woodlands, TX)
- The Wright Experience
- ThinkWave Educator (teacher productivity application)
- Time Warner Entertainment Company, LP
- Transitional Work Experience
- Transmission Wavefront Error
- Treasury Wine Estates (Australia)
- Triangle Wind Ensemble (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- Time Warner Entertainment Australia PTY Limited
- Trading with the Enemy Act
- True Worshipper Ecclesiastical Association (Olney, MD)
- Tucson Waldorf Education Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Travelling-Wave Electro-Absorption Modulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
These contracts include electronic modules for night vision targeting and navigation systems, radar threat warning equipment for aircraft and assemblies for a Navy air traffic control radar systems.
The Thales Airborne Systems Threat Warning Equipment (TWE) is a combined radar and laser warning system which forms part of the Electronic Warfare System (EWS) selected for use on all versions of the Eurocopter Tiger battlefield helicopter.