STEP 7: RISK DETERMINATION The next step will be to determine the risk level associated with a given threat/vulnerability being exercised.
What does T/V stand for?
T/V stands for Threat/Vulnerability
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of T/V
We have 44 other meanings of T/V in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical/Standard Instrument Procedures
- Tangent to Tangent (specifying dimensions of cylindrical objects)
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Tobramycin and Ticarcillin (pharmacology)
- Training and Technical Assistance
- TCP for Transactions
- Tactical/Tabular Display Monitor
- Test/Training Space Needs Statement (US Air Force)
- Tanker Vessel (oil transportation)
- Thermal Vacuum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the agreement, Archer Technologies will provide its network of customers with the opportunity to integrate Vigilinx threat/vulnerability content, Policy and Security Technology Best Practice content or some combination of the three.
The report entitled, "10 Years After the Oklahoma City Bombing: the Department of Homeland Security Must Do More to Fight Right-Wing Terrorists," examined recent news reports that the Department had not included all domestic terror threats in the threat/vulnerability assessment section of its long-range budget planning document.