The proper implementation of threading libraries for Windows, POSIX, OpenMP and Intel Threading Building Blocks is also explained.
What does TBB stand for?
TBB stands for Threading Building Blocks
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TBB
We have 86 other meanings of TBB in our Acronym Attic
- The Boomer Bible (R. F. Laird book)
- The Bored Board (web forum)
- The Brady Bunch
- The Bridge Building (Hualalai Academy; Hawaii)
- The Broad Board (website)
- The Brothers Brick (blog)
- The Burning Blue (board game)
- The Pirate Bay (website)
- ThFox Big Boys (online community)
- Thinking Beyond Borders (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intel claimed the two products offer optimising compilers, performance libraries and the Intel Threading Building Blocks and feature new automatic support for accelerating program performance on its most recent multi-core processors.
Examples are primarily given using two of the most popular and cutting edge programming models for parallel programming: Threading Building Blocks, and Cilk Plus.
The educational, hands-on workshops, which will take place throughout the United States and Canada, will focus on how attendees can use Rogue Wave([R]) Hydra and Intel([R]) Threading Building Blocks to solve common developer challenges - such as SOA performance issues and the use of multi-core chip architectures to increase scalability.