192 million units, an increase of 395 thousand units compared to the same period last fiscal year.
What does KU stand for?
KU stands for Thousand Units (K Units)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KU
We have 9 other meanings of KU in our Acronym Attic
- Københavns Universitet (University of Copenhagen)
- Koc University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kocaeli University
- Kopuznemums (Latvian: Joint Company with Foreign Capital)
- Korea University
- Kutztown University (of Pennsylvania)
- Kuwait Airways
- Kuwait University
- Kwangwoon University (ROK)
- Karate Union of Australia
- Kebijakan Umum APBD (Indonesian: Public Policy Budgets)
- Keeping Up Appearances (British sitcom)
- Kimball Union Academy (Meriden, NH)
- Kissimmee Utility Authority
- Kuantan, Malaysia - Padang Geroda (Airport Code)
- Kathmandu University Alumni Association (Nepal)
- Korea University Alumni Association (est. 1907; South Korea)
- Keio University Art Center (Japan)
- Kyoto University of Art and Design (Kyoto, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual production capacity is more than 25 thousand units in IKCO plant in Belarus.
The motorcycles market in Philippines is expanding year by year with 760 thousand units in 2010 (119% year-on-year).
Key projections for 2000 include: * Original equipment passenger tires, which reached a record 61 million units in 1999, will add another 700+ thousand units in 2000 for a projected 61.
``I tend to have confidence in how they run the company; I just don't have much confidence in how they promote the company,'' said Bob Johnston, a Montreal investor with several thousand units.
html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Hair_Care_Products This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Personal Care Appliances in Thousand Units by the following Product Segments: Hair Care Appliances (Curling Brushes, Curling Irons, Hair Clippers, Hair Dryers, Hair Setters, & Hair Straighteners), Oral Care Appliances, (Electric Toothbrushes, Oral Irrigators, & Plaque Removers), Hair Removal Appliances (Men's Shavers, Women's Shavers, Epilators, & Trimmers (Beard & Mustache), and Other Personal Care Appliances (Heating Pads, Whirlpool Baths (Portable), & Massagers).
Consolidated vehicle sales for the fiscal year totaled 7,352 thousand units, an increase of 44 thousand units compared to the same period last fiscal year.
During the period from July to May 2010-11 as many as 1,693 thousand units of fans worth US$ 3.