” CB Richard Ellis brokers Anthony Dattoma and Bob Flippin represented the law firm, which has several hundred thousand square feet in the building.
What does KSF stand for?
KSF stands for Thousand Square Feet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KSF
We have 34 other meanings of KSF in our Acronym Attic
- Key Skills Framework
- Key Success Factors
- Kjøbenhavns Skøjteløberforening (Copenhagn, Denmark)
- Klub Sportowy Falubaz (Polish sports club)
- Knee Slapping Funny
- Knowledge & Skills Framework
- Korea Science Foundation
- Korean Soldier Front (game)
- Korean Special Force (gaming)
- Kosovo Security Force
- Kansas Small Flows Association
- Karnataka State Football Association (Bangalore, India)
- Kuwait Society for Formative Arts
- Karnataka State Financial Corporation (India)
- Kennedy Space Flight Center
- Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
- Kerala State Film Development Corporation (India)
- Kerala State Financial Enterprises (India)
- Korean Society for Food Engineering (South Korea)
- Klub Studenata Filozofskog Fakulteta (Croatian: Club Students of the Faculty of Philosophy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, in the end, there could be no doubt that this good-size North Hollywood front lawn, spanning several thousand square feet, consisted entirely of synthetic grass.
He has negotiated leases for over 150,000 thousand square feet in the neighborhood.
The recent renovation has included the addition of a residence hall, several thousand square feet for larger and improved library, offices, and clinic spaces as well as a new and larger lobby, Moot Court Room, and new ground-floor seminar room.
One of the Valley's truly good guys could use a few thousand square feet of empty warehouse space if you know of any.
Functional, spare, site-specific, and downright petite at sixty-two thousand square feet, Diller + Scofidio's ICA stems the Bilbao-inspired tide of marquee museums, which, more often than not, have proved to be unsympathetic to art viewing and expensive to maintain.
Exhibitions such as this, common in Chicago, New York, Las Vegas, and other top convention cities, feature elaborate and informative equipment displays sometimes occupying several thousand square feet.
The acquisition consists of a management company that will operate two restaurants, lounge and over eight thousand square feet of banquet space within a major hotel.