Economy Minister Valon Saraqini said that energy efficiency was going to save a family a thousand euros and a company a few dozen thousand euros a year.
What does TEUR stand for?
TEUR stands for Thousand Euros
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Training and Evaluation Unit
- Translation Expert Union (English/Chinese)
- Treaty of European Union
- Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units (intermodal shipping container)
- Teknik Elektro Universitas Brawijaya (Indonesian: Electrical Engineering University Brawijaya; Brawijaya, Indonesia)
- Tight Exponential Upper Bound
- Temporary Emergency Unemployment Compensation
- Temporary Extended Unemployment Compensation
- Toronto Electrical Utilities Credit Union
- Terrestrial Ecological Unit Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEARLY 800 thousand euros will be spent renovating two Byzantine monuments, the department of antiquities has announced.
The Bond structure has been altered to 5 smaller bonds of one hundred thousand Euros ([euro]100,000) each, with drawdowns scheduled on 30 September 2010, 30 November 2010, 31 January 2011, 31 March 2011 and 31 May 2011.
The humanitarian aid to the value of over 500 thousand Euros will arrive today in Bishkek from Germany.
Rasmus Vöge is one of many leading CDU MPs calling for von Bismarck to step down by the end of the year, when, under the present law, he would get a one-off payment of just a few thousand euros.
It's understood the players were paid several thousand euros for their involvement in two days of filming.
It also underscores the potential we see for FTI to become our second largest contributor to revenue in 2004, growing from only a few hundred thousand Euros in 2003, and clearly establishes our leadership position in this emerging segment.
These rare carvings have long been easy prey for arts traffickers and tomb raiders without scruples who sell them abroad for a few thousand euros (dollars) apiece.