By production of 15 thousand barrels of oil per day from the two oil fields, not only the country will earn 1.
What does KBOPD stand for?
KBOPD stands for Thousand Barrels of Oil Per Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Knuth-Bendix Order
- Korean Baseball Organization
- Kuiper Belt Object
- Kansas Board of Cosmetology
- Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College (Baraga, MI)
- Kansas Board of Education
- Kentucky Board of Optometric Examiners (Lexington, KY)
- Koninklijke Belgische Ornithologische Federatie (Dutch: Royal Belgian Ornithological Federation)
- Kid Brother of Munch (food critic's brother; Pittsburgh)
- Klingon Bird of Prey
- Kansas Board of Regents (Topeka, KS)
- Killed Before Ordnance Release
- Kleur, Beeld, Onderdrukking, Synchronisatie (Dutch: Composite Video Broadcast Signal)
- Logan International Airport (FAA Identifier)
- Kinetic Bio Organic Technology (Total Annihilation game)
- Kapisanan Ng Mga Brodkaster Ng Pilipinas (Association of Broadcasters of the Philippines)
- Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil (College Of Engineering & Polytechnic; Satara, Maharashtra, India)
- Kennebunkport (Kennebunkport, ME)
- Kevys Brain Problem (neurology)
- Key Business Processes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Azar oil field will yield 65 thousand barrels of oil per day in a 55-month period but before that, oil production will start initially with 30 thousand barrels per day in a 36-month period.
Nechirvan Barzani, the Region's Prime Minister, said in a session of the Ministerial Council on Sunday, July 8th, that the Iraqi oil ministry refines 600 to 700 thousand barrels of oil per day, and as a constitutional right, the Kurdistan Region should have received 140 thousand barrels share in that.
Indian side underlined that ONGC has deployed its best experts in the Greater Nile Oil Project which helped in increasing the production from about 220 thousand barrels of oil per day (BOPD) to 320 thousand BOPD besides raising the oil reserves in the fields.
The last several wells completed by the partners have resulted in initial production in excess of one thousand barrels of oil per day (1000 BOPD) and three hundred thousand cubic feet of natural gas per day (300 MCFGD) while the Wilson Unit "A" #2H well came in with an initial production rate of one thousand two hundred barrels of oil per day (1200 BOPD) and seven hundred thousand cubic feet of natural gas per day (700 MCFGD).
Project to produce up to 180 thousand barrels of oil per day gross * Providing significant employment, revenue and local supplier opportunities * ExxonMobil's 2010 net production in offshore Nigeria averaged 391 thousand barrels a day IRVING, Texas -- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) announced today the startup of production from the Usan field, offshore Nigeria.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Development plan of Sarvestan and Saadat Abad oil fields in the Southern Fars province will be complete in the near future, an Iranian oil industry official said, adding that the fields would start yielding 15 thousand barrels of oil per day in the first phase of development.
On the sideline of the ceremony held to sign Yaran oilfield development plan Naji Sadoni said early production from the field would stand at 10 to 15 thousand barrels of oil per day and once the project is completed the rate would hit 20 to 25 thousand barrels.