The two fields with production of 15 thousand barrels per day were launched last month after conducting seismic operations, drilling of 12 oil wells, gas injection, setting up oil and gas gathering facilities in Sarvestan, desalination facilities, sweetening and boosting gas pressure facilities.
What does MBBLS stand for?
MBBLS stands for Thousand Barrels
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Midwest Business Brokers & Intermediaries
- Mofundus Behavioral Business Institute (Netherlands)
- Mortgage Banking Business Intelligence
- Mother-Baby Breastfeeding Initiative
- MultiBit Binary Input
- Markham Business Baseball League (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- May Be Back Later
- Midgard Blood Bowl League
- Mounted Battlespace Battle Lab
- Thousand Barrels
- Marga Buana Bumi Mulia (Indonesian company)
- Messrs Brandon Business Machines (UK)
- Moving Boundary Box Model (geophysical research)
- Metro Back Bone Network
- Minnesota Biomedical Business Network
- Maintenance Benchmarking and Best Practices (Ralph W. Peters book)
- Metropolitan Broadband Blackspots Program (Australia)
- Model Based Business Processes
- SF1/mammalian branch point binding protein
- Mary Berry Brown Public Library (Midland City, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khatibi said projections show that economic situation and oil demand by industrial counties is gloomy adding it is forecast oil demand to rise by just 800 thousand barrels per day or even less than that.
Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) is the second largest biofuel producer in the world with the production of around ~ thousand barrels per day and a market share of ~% in 2011.
Bahrain's Energy Minister, Abdul Hussein Mirza, stated the Kingdom is seeking to increase its refinery capacity from 267 thousand barrels per day to about 400 thousand barrels per day.
The committee decided to sell four million barrels of Masila crude oil, including 750 thousand barrels carried-over from April 2011, for the dated Brent minus USD 2.
Revisions in thousand barrels apply to tables showing June 2010 monthly data and y ear-to-date tables with data for Januar3-June 2010.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraq is currently losing oil revenues of 100 thousand barrels per day (bpd) because Kurdistan is not producing oil, the spokesperson of the Iraqi Oil Ministry said on Sunday.
More than a thousand barrels of explosive chemicals were washed into a major waterway in northeastern China on Wednesday, state media said, in the country's latest environmental accident.