Summary: Pope Benedict has made an historic broadcast on BBC Radio 4's Today Programme, delivering the shows Thought for the Day.
What does T4D stand for?
T4D stands for Thought for the Day (Internet slang)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T4D
We have 1 other meaning of T4D in our Acronym Attic
- Human Breast Cancer Cells
- Train 48 (Canadian TV Show)
- Together for Adoption
- Training for Business Professionals (Canada)
- Terminate for Convenience (government contracting)
- The Fourth Coming (computer game)
- Technologies for Conservation and Development (Fauna & Flora International and Resource Africa)
- Team for Delirium (e-gaming team)
- Telemployment for the Disabled (project)
- Termination for Default
Samples in periodicals archive:
POPE Benedict XVI is to deliver Radio 4's Thought For The Day on Christmas Eve.
He recorded his Thought For The Day in Rome earlier yesterday.
The thought for the day is ``I'll be creative with a child.
Byline: READER'S THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you want your dreams to come true - you need to be wide awake - C WRITE TO: Thought For The Day, Scottish Mirror, One Central Quay, Glasgow G3 8DA.
It's significant that the Pope has chosen Thought for the Day to give his first personally scripted broadcast -- and what better time to do so than on the eve.
In the Thought for the Day broadcast, Longley said: "A Nigerian moral theologian I met recently was quite frank about it: African culture has always lacked a developed sense of common humanity, of the solidarity that extends beyond village and family and which entails a commitment to the common good.
It's worth putting aside a few moments for the Thought for the Day.