com/100613723351185194185), as well as in neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), training in Eye Movement, Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Thought Field Therapy, (TFT), and other specialized training.
What does TFT stand for?
TFT stands for Thought Field Therapy (Roger Callahan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TFT
We have 91 other meanings of TFT in our Acronym Attic
- The Fantasy Trip (role-playing game)
- The Fighting Tigers (gaming)
- The First Tee (various locations)
- The Font Thing (software)
- The Forest Trust (formerly Tropical Forest Trust; est. 1999)
- The Frozen Throne (Warcraft III)
- Theater, Film and Television (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Théatre Français de Toronto (French: French Theater of Toronto; Canada)
- Thin Film Technology Corporation
- Thin Film Transistor (Liquid Crystal Display, LCD technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most popular forms of energy psychology at this time include eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), Thought Field Therapy (TFT), and its offshoot Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
Tapping Therapy and Thought Field Therapy, founded by Dr.
Meanwhile, chocaholic Nicky went for Thought Field Therapy, which was basically an earnest looking bloke tapping on her neck with his finger a bit, and then giving her more chocolate.
Ian teaches his clients to use thought field therapy to tap into their mental health and "unlearn" their fears and negative thoughts.
You have a number of options, the first would be Thought Field Therapy and you can easily learn a technique that would help her if she feels unable to attend a session for herself.
Experts in a range of practice areas present mental health providers with methods that augment or go beyond traditional techniques, including art therapy, virtual reality, humor, residential programs, emotional freedom techniques (EFT), traumatic incident reduction (TIR), and thought field therapy (TFT).
Thought Field Therapy is a relatively new technique used for the rapid relief of all kinds of emotional stress and phobias.