But the philosophic heart of the matter would be the shattering of the materialist worldview of physics and subsequent implications to those who wield power in the First World.
What does TWWP stand for?
TWWP stands for Those Who Wield Power (online gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TWWP
We have 3 other meanings of TWWP in our Acronym Attic
- Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Advisory
- Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Advisory Panel (US Social Security Administration)
- Ticket to Work And Work Incentives Improvement Act of 1999 (Medicaid buy in initiative)
- The World Will Know (song)
- The World Wide Leader
- The Wireless Wizarding Network
- The Wood Whisperer Network (website)
- The Wizards World Online
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Trincomalee Women Welfare Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Towarzystwo Wolnej Wszechnicy Polskiej (Polish: Polish Society of the Free University; Warsaw, Poland)
- Tunbridge Wells Wargames Society (UK)
- Commercial Teletypewriter Exchange System (US Navy)
- Naval Message
- Teletype Communications
- Teletype Transmission
- Teletypewriter Exchange
- Teletypewriter Exchange Service (AT&T)
- Teletypewriter Message
- Trade Weighted Exchange Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The basic freedoms of civil society, after all-free speech, a free press providing access to in, formation, fair elections, freedom to organize in groups--are the best ways of holding those who wield power accountable.
Three of the six chapters of this book are basically reprints of the original studies, which concluded that "the public-affairs programs widely acknowledged to be the best and most prestigious in the United States generally present the world and worldview of those who wield power, defining a narrow consensus about the limits of acceptable political debate.