Today, prospective investors get a "leg up" with the launch of The Racing Game, a rebranded partnership of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association (TOBA), Keeneland Association and Blood-Horse Publications.
What does TOBA stand for?
TOBA stands for Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOBA
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible (French: Ecumenical Translation of the Bible)
- Transfer of Business (successorship law)
- Triangle-Based Omni-Purpose Building (power generation system)
- Type of Bill
- Type of Business
- The Old Ball and Chain
- Tempat Orang Batak Asli (Indonesian: Original Place Batak People)
- Terms of Business Agreement
- Texas Open Beaches Advocates
- Theatre Owners and Bookers Association
- There Oughta Be A Law
- Town of Babylon Amateur Radio Emergency Services (New York)
- Take Out Back And Shoot
- Take Out Back and Slap/Shoot in Head
- Ten Outstanding Boholanos Around the World (Philippines)
- Turkiye Odalar ve Borsalar Birligi (Turkish Union of Chambers of Commerce and Commodity Exchanges)
- Türkiye Odalar ve Borsalar Birligi (Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey)
- The Old Ball Coach (Steve Spurrier)
- The Online Battle Crew (gaming clan)
- Transportation Officer Basic Course (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Owners info: The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold another of its seminars for new and prospective racehorse owners on Saturday at Santa Anita.
NEW YORK, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA), Keeneland Association and Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association (TOBA) have announced plans to develop and fund a program aimed at identifying, recruiting and retaining new owners for Thoroughbred racing.