The 54 papers cover general considerations, cerebrovascular techniques, endovascular interventions in intrainguinal lesions, endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), thoracic endovascular aneurysm repair (TEVAR), visceral artery interventions, and endovenous technologies.
What does TEVAR stand for?
TEVAR stands for Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Total Enterprise Value
- Total Equipment Value
- Tracked Electric Vehicle (open source initiative; car project)
- Turbo Electric Vessel
- Tennessee Virtual Archives (Nashville, TN)
- Threat Ensemble Vulnerability Assessment (US EPA)
- Tropical Everglades Visitor Association (Florida City, FL)
- Tucson Electric Vehicle Association
- Tutmonda Esperantista Vegetarana Asocio (Esperanto; vegetarian association)
- Target Engagement Evaluation
- Total Effective Vascular Compliance
- Two-Electrode Voltage-Clamp
- Trail's End Vizsla Club of Oregon (est. 1992)
- Thermal Enhanced Vapor Extraction System
- Technical, Entrepreneurial, Vocational Education and Training
- Technical Education, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training Authority (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Turkish Education Volunteers Foundation
- The Empowered Visual Journalist (journalism training event)
- Targeted Enforcement toward Visible Outcomes (program to repair derelict houses Baltimore)
- Tactical Emergency Vehicle Operation Center (US FBI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In thoracic endovascular aneurysm repair (TEVAR), an alternative to open surgical repair of TAA, a minimally invasive catheter-based system is used to implant a metal and fabric endograft to isolate blood flow away from the aneurysm to prevent potential rupture and death.