Rutt has held various senior management positions at Thomson, including CEO of Thomson Technology Services Group from 1994 through 1997.
What does TTSG stand for?
TTSG stands for Thomson Technology Services Group (Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTSG
- Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange
- Tianjin Tongguang Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (China)
- Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (Port of Spain, Trinidad, West Indies)
- Tata Tax Saving Fund (India)
- Thailand Toray Science Foundation (est. 1993)
- Tripura Tribal Sengkrak Force (India)
- Tripura Tribal Students Federation (India)
- Training Transition School Squadron, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Test Tooling Solutions Group
- The Traumatic Stress Group (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Trash to Supply Gas (US NASA)
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Tandem Telecommunication Systems Inc.
- Taxpayer Treatment Service Improvement
- Text to Speech Interface
- Thorn Transit Systems International, Ltd. (UK)
- Toshiba Technical Services International (Japan)
- Total Transcription Solutions, Inc. (est. 2001; Quezon City, Philippines)
- Trail Termination Source Identifier
- Travelling to School Initiative (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Machaiah has also held numerous management positions at Iridium, Thomson Technology Services Group and Sprint.
Later Rutt was CEO of Thomson Technology Services Group, which grew from a start-up to 500 people in three years under his leadership.
An experienced information industry executive with a strong background in technology management, Levine comes to IAC from the Thomson Technology Services Group, where he served as Senior Vice President of the Technology Research Division and Director of Thomson Labs.
In addition, Beaulieu is one of the founding members of the recently formed Thomson Technology Services Group, initiated to further strengthen the technological capabilities of The Thomson Corporation -- and all of its business units -- and leverage those technological advances across the entire company.