At the 2012 Best of CAMA event hosted by the Saskatchewan Chapter, CAMA Manitoba Vice-President Derek MacDonald announced Mark Howe, Director of Marketing and Professional Development for Winnipeg law firm Thompson Dorfman Sweatman, as the newest inductee to our Honour Roll.
What does TDS stand for?
TDS stands for Thompson Dorfman Sweatman
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDS
We have 330 other meanings of TDS in our Acronym Attic
- The Daydream Sound
- The Democratic Strategist
- The Dispute Service (est. 2003; tenant disputes; UK)
- The Distribution Solution (UK)
- The Downward Spiral (Nine Inch Nails album)
- The Drawing Studio (Arizona)
- Thermal Desorption Spectrometry
- Thermal Desorption System (scientific equipment)
- Thiamine Disulfide
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pniowsky's Winnipeg-based law firm Thompson Dorfman Sweatman represented the Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs, which had intervener status in the joint case.