About Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals (TJUH) are dedicated to excellence in patient care and education.
What does TJUH stand for?
TJUH stands for Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TJUH in our Acronym Attic
- Theater Joint Tactical Network
- Theater Joint Tactical Network Configuration Control Board (formerly Joint Tactical Switched Systems Configuration Control Board)
- Tidewater Joint Terrorism Task Force (Virginia, USA)
- Thailand-Japan Technology Transfer Project
- Thomas Jefferson Trout Unlimited (Virginia)
- Thomas Jefferson University (Philadelphia, Pa, USA)
- Tianjin University (China)
- Tongji University Alumni Association of America (New York, NY)
- Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church
- Tucson Java Users Group (programming language; est. 2001; Arizona)
- Thomas Jefferson University Press (Kirksville, MO)
- The Junior Varsity (band)
- Tiwest Joint Venture (Australia)
- Transat Jacques Vabre (French; nautical race)
- Transtracheal Jet Ventilation
- Turk Japon Vakfi (Turkish: Turkish Japanese Foundation)
- Tangguh Joint Venture Agreement (Indonesia)
- Thomas Jefferson Village Family Housing Area (Worms, Germany)
- The Joker's Wild (TV game show)
- Thomas J. Watson (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1825, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital is a 932-bed multi-facility hospital located in downtown Philadelphia that admits more than 40,000 patients a year and cares for over 80,000 patients annually in its emergency department.
From Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia (Ms.
July 1 Contract Deadlines Loom, 1199C Members Rally PHILADELPHIA, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Members of District 1199C of the National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees - American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, AFL-CIO plan a rally at noon, Saturday (June 23) outside Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Institutions such as Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia pioneered use of the term (and the practice of) integrative medicine.
Both Faulkner and Abu-Jamal were taken for treatment to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, where both Faulkner's partner, Gary Bell, and Jefferson security guard Priscilla Durham said they heard Abu-Jamal, using an obscenity, blurt out that he shot Faulkner ``and I hope he dies
Dejong, both at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, found that in 1990, about 25,269 people were admitted to emergency rooms with injuries caused by exercise equipment--a 400 percent increase over the 1982 figures.
Patient in Groundbreaking Trial at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital BLOOMINGTON, Ind.