Nearly 30 firms in the Piedmont region account for 20 percent of the statewide biotech community, according to the Thomas Jefferson Partnership for Economic Development.
What does TJPED stand for?
TJPED stands for Thomas Jefferson Partnership for Economic Development (Charlottesville, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- The Justice Project
- Théatre Jeune Public (French: Theater for Young Audiences)
- Tight Junction Protein
- Times Journal of Photography
- Tight Junction Protein 1 (gene)
- Transbay Joint Powers Authority (San Francisco, CA)
- Tayside Joint Police Board (UK)
- Texas Juvenile Probation Commission (funds/oversees juvenile probation services in Texas)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District (Virginia)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Threshold Joint Position Sense
- Taijiquan (Chinese martial art)
- Tajik Rouble (currency code; now TJS)
- Techniques Japonaises de Reiki (French: Japanese Reiki Techniques)
- Terminal Jaw Relation (orthodontics)
- Total Joint Replacement
- Toure Jim's Records (French music label)
- Traditional Japanese Reiki (alternative healing practice)
- Texoma Junior Rodeo Association (Texas)