S A Tromp, MB ChB Intern, East London Hospital Complex, Eastern Cape R J Burman Third-year medical student, University of Cape Town Correspondence to: S A Tromp (satromp@gmail.
What does MS3 stand for?
MS3 stands for Third-Year Medical Student
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MS3
We have 1 other meaning of MS3 in our Acronym Attic
- MODIS (Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer) Swath-to-Grid Toolbox
- MasterSean2000 (gaming)
- MS2000 Korg (synthesizer)
- Multi-Supplier/Multi-Site Operations
- Mongolia Sunrise to Sunset (annual 100 km run)
- Multi-State Two-Terminal Reliability (computing)
- Manpower Staffing Standards System
- Megasquirt 3 (programmable engine management system)
- Milestone III
- Munitions System Support Structure
- Munitions System Support Structure - Extended
- Fourth-Year Medical Student
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System
- Medical Students for Choice (Philadelphia, PA)
- Method Scheduler for Java
- Archer Medical Savings Account
- Magnet Schools of America (Texas)
- Main Support Area
- Maine Snowmobile Association
- Maintenance Service Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
A third-year medical student from Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, Maen Abou Ziki's study focused on the unusually high occurrence of dyslipidemia in Qatar.
The first class of 42 third-year medical students started in Phoenix June 28, while another 110 third-year students remain at the Omaha campus.
Dan Stevens is a third-year medical student concerned that any economic troubles could affect the NHS in the future.
Dan Henderson, a third-year medical student at the University of Connecticut, Farmington, said that at the time, he was proud to work 12 hours or more a day or a 30-hour continuous shift on his surgical rotation.
We're heartened by a new study that examined 109 third-year medical students who completed a comprehensive cultural competence curriculum.
In 1994 Deo is a third-year medical student working at a hospital that becomes a slaughterhouse when it is overrun by genocidal militia.
Timothy Newton, a third-year medical student at Touro University Nevada in Henderson, translated from Spanish to English for the Ramirezes.