Constellation Research's surveyed 184 organisations with SAP or Oracle maintenance contracts, of which 149 respondents were aware of third party support providers.
What does TPSP stand for?
TPSP stands for Third Party Support Provider (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TPSP
We have 11 other meanings of TPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Timing-sync Protocol for Sensor Networks
- Triple Pole Switched Neutral (electrical)
- Troop Program Sequence Number
- Theater Precision Strike Operations (ACTD)
- Third Party Scaling Organization (forestry; independent business; Oregon)
- Training Program Support Office (US DoD)
- Tawas Point State Park (Michigan)
- Tax Pre-Paid Savings Plan
- Texas Performance Standards Project
- Third Party Service Provider
- Tobacco Price Support Program
- Tochigi Prefectural Society of Pain Clinicians (Japan)
- Trans-Pecos Society of Petroleum Engineers (Texas)
- Teaching Personal and Social Responsibility (teaching model)
- Television Production Sector Review (UK)
- Temperature-Programmed Surface Reaction (chemical engineering)
- Test Program Service Request
- Topology Project Status Report (Sprint)
- Torrey Pines State Reserve (San Diego, CA)
- Terminal Primary and Secondary Radar System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Building on record setting growth in the first half of 2007, both Q3 and Q4 client sales exceeded plan at record levels with Q4 setting an all time high for new clients, sales bookings, and average sales price (ASP); a win rate against other competing third party support providers approaching 90%; and Q4 expansion of its support coverage to Europe and launch of a new service offering for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions software inaugurated with substantial new European and higher education institution wins.
When assigning ratings to ABCP conduits with extendible capabilities, Fitch assumes an extension event occurs and analyzes whether the protections available, including credit enhancement and/or third party support providers, are sufficient to cover delinquent and defaulted receivables as well as any market value losses on the underlying collateral that may need to be liquidated.