Bill Bennett, chairman of HPS, commented, "The addition of this new hospital system to our customer list, following our acquisition of Third Party Claims Management in August, and our selection by Darden Restaurants, Inc.
What does TPCM stand for?
TPCM stands for Third Party Claims Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPCM
We have 1 other meaning of TPCM in our Acronym Attic
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge
- Tosylamido-2-Phenylethyl Chloromethyl Ketone
- Tosylsulfonyl Phenylalanyl Chloromethyl Ketone
- Tata Power Company, Ltd. (India)
- TEC Printer Command Language (Toshiba)
- The Power Company Limited (New Zealand)
- Tissue Procurement Core Laboratory (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Total Perfused Capillary Length
- Transparent Power Cord Lanyard
- The Professional Construction Managers (Lebanon)
- Touche Pas Ca Marche (French: Not Touch It Works)
- Towers Perrin Capital Markets Limited (London, England, UK)
- Test Procedure Change Notice
- Texas Poison Center Network
- The People's Cyber Nation
- Transportation Plans and Control Officer
- Two-Period Chance-Over Design (clinical trials)
- The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking (Roger Waters album)
- The Plastic Corporation of India
- Taiyo Plastic Corporation of the Philippines (Cavite, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norwich Union Insurance and Clear are currently engaged in further projects on Third Party Claims Management, Commercial Underwriting, and Household Claims.
Bill Bennett, chairman of HealthPlan Services, commented, "Our recent acquisition of Third Party Claims Management and our winning this new relationship with Darden Restaurants is consistent with our goal of increasing our presence in the self-funded administration business for medium and large companies.
to acquire its subsidiary, Third Party Claims Management, Inc.
AdvaCare is a leading provider of reimbursement management services including fee structuring, coding, billing and third party claims management to over 5,000 physicians and over 70 hospital outpatient departments in 31 states.
AdvaCare is a leading provider of reimbursement management services including fee structuring, coding, billing and third party claims management to more than 5,000 physicians and to more than 70 hospital outpatient departments in 31 states.