The coverage provides both on and off site third party bodily injury and property damage along with cleanup of pre-existing and new conditions.
What does TPBI stand for?
TPBI stands for Third Party Bodily Injury (motor insurance claims)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPBI
- Tritium-Producing Burnable Absorber Rod
- Tata Power Broad Band (Tata Power; Mumbai, India)
- Takoma Park Baptist Church
- Third Party Billing Code
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Curriculum
- The Perry Bible Fellowship (online comic; also seen as PBF)
- The Paint Booth Guys (Winter Haven, FL)
- The Pictorial Bardon Group (Argentina artist agency)
- Transactions Per Busy Hour
- Thai Plastic Bags Industries (manufacturer; Thailand)
- Three-Phase Bone Imaging
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Intervention (learning)
- Terman Park Branch Library (Palo Alto, CA)
- Texas Professional Basketball League
- Triangle Park Branch Library (Mendenhall, MS)
- The Place Between Life and Death.
- The Person Below Me (Sims Resource game)
- Turkey Peripheral Blood Monocytes (avian medicine)
- The Paloseco Brazz Orchestra
- Testicular Phosphatidylethanolamine Binding Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
TankGuard offers coverage for third party bodily injury and property damage, as well as on and off-site cleanup of a polluting tank.
The policy can provide coverage for sudden, accidental and gradual pollution conditions; off- and on-site third party bodily injury, property damage and clean-up costs; underground storage tanks; and unknown pre-existing conditions.