Allianz is using Web Services technologies to streamline the delivery of insurance policy products to third party banking and broker partners in its Irish-based distribution channels.
What does TPB stand for?
TPB stands for Third Party Banking (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPB
We have 71 other meanings of TPB in our Acronym Attic
- Tea Party Brief (political blog)
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Terrorism Prevention Branch (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime)
- Tetraphenyl Butadiene
- The Panda Band
- The Paypa Boys (band)
- The Petz Board (website)
- The Pirate Bay
- Theory of Planned Behavior
- ThinkPad Button (IBM)
- Ticks per Beat (musical timing)
- Time-Phased Budget
- Toronto Preservation Board (Canada)
- Trade Paperback
- Trailer Park Boys (TV series)
- Transportation Planning Board (various locations)
- Travaux Publics Bourcier (French excavation company)
- Triple-Phase Boundary (materials science)
- Trouble de la Personnalité Borderline (French: Borderline Personality Disorder; behavioral health)
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Creation of the P&H Storefront, providing pre-integrated, best-of-breed, third party banking solutions.
It specializes in private banking, asset management, stock brokerage, corporate finance and third party banking services.